- “epic idea about the world’s largest surfboard ridden by the most number of people ever”
- in Huntington Beach
- 66 surfers rode a giant 1,300-pound board, setting a world record for the most people to ride a surfboard in the eyes of Guinness World Records.
- The giant surfboard board measure 421/4 feet long, 11 feet 1 inch wide and 16 inches thick.
- The board cost between $70,000 to $90,000
- 66 surfers managed to stay on the board close to 15 seconds.
Read the full story about World’s largest surfboard ridden by the most number of people ever